|Wednesdays 3:45pm-5:00 PM
Thursdays 3:45-5:00 PM
|Dec 4-Feb 19 (No class Dec 25 & Jan 1)
Dec 5-Feb 20 (No class Dec 26 & Jan 2)
|High School||Tuesdays 8:30-9:30 PM||Dec 3-Feb 18 (No class Dec 24 & 31)||$350|
The large concrete wall and confined space in our indoor facility is the perfect setup for skills training. Our coaches will utilize an innovative series of fast paced wall ball drills too rapidly improve each player’s ability to catch, throw, and cradle. Each week coaches will be breaking down an important aspect of the women’s lacrosse game and teaching the players proper techniques to execute offensive movement, man-to-man and zone defense, shooting, trick shots, dodges, crease rolls, etc.
- 1+ years of lacrosse experience for grades K-2
- 2+ years of lacrosse experience for grades 3-5
- 3+ years of lacrosse experience for High School
- Full equipment (girls lacrosse stick, goggles, and a mouthguard)
*All required equipment is available for purchase on our NEXT LEVEL ONLINE STORE or at The Next Level Lacrosse Store located on Butler, Rd.
- For all positions (including goalies)
- Class size: 16 players
- 10-Class Session
- Location: The Next Level (5420 Butler Rd, Bethesda, MD 20816)