Girls Shooting & Stickwork
|Gr. K-2||Mondays | 4:30-5:45pm||Sept 13-Oct 25||$250|
|Gr. 9-12||Mondays | 5:45-7:00pm||Sept 13-Oct 25||$250|
This clinic focuses on developing excellent shooters and ball-handlers through expert instruction and high-repetition drills. In this clinic, players will perform a variety of drills designed to increase proficiency and confidence in catching, throwing, and stick protection. Our excellent coaches will also break down the lacrosse shot like a golf swing starting with proper footwork and moving up the body to hip movement, shoulder turn, arm placement, and wrist snap. Players will work on the types of shots, dodges, throws, and catches most commonly used in games with a special focus on the player’s off-hand.
Inclement Weather Policy
- If inclement weather forces us to cancel a fall clinic session, we will send an email at least 60 minutes prior to the clinic start time
- If thunderstorms roll through during a clinic and a parent’s car is not present, clinic participants and coaches will take cover in the front of the school at WES
- As long as 80% of the sessions are held, we will not issue a credit or refund
- If less than 80% of the sessions are held, we will offer a prorated credit or refund to all clinic participants
*Prerequisites: 1.5+ years of lacrosse experience (grades K-8th), and 3+ years of lacrosse experience (grades 9-12) and full equipment (girls lacrosse stick, goggles, and a mouthguard).
- For all positions (including goalie)
- Class size: 12 players
- 7-Class Session
- Location: Washington Episcopal School (WES) 5600 Little Falls Pkwy, Bethesda, MD 20816