Girls Shooting & Stickwork
Outside at Washington Episcopal School
5600 Little Falls Pkwy, Bethesda, MD
|June 19 – 22 (Mon-Thurs)||Gr. 9 – 12||4:00 – 5:30 PM||$220|
|July 25 – 27 (Tues-Thurs)||Gr. 6 – 8||4:00 – 5:00 PM||$165|
This clinic focuses on developing excellent shooters and ball handlers through expert instruction and high-repetition drills. In this clinic, players will perform a variety of drills designed to increase proficiency and confidence in catching, throwing, and stick protection. Our excellent coaches will also break down the lacrosse shot like a golf swing starting with proper footwork and moving up the body to hip movement, shoulder turn, arm placement, and wrist snap. Players will work on the types of shots, dodges, throws, and catches most commonly used in games with a special focus on the player’s off-hand.
Prerequisites: 1+ FULL years of lacrosse experience.
No new players | Must be able to catch and throw consistently
*Required Equipment: Regulation girls lacrosse stick, goggles, and mouth guard.
- For All Positions (*Goalies play for FREE)
- Class size: 10-12 players
- 3-4 Class session
- Location: Washington Episcopal School (WES) 5600 Little Falls Pkwy, Bethesda, MD 20816
Inclement Weather Policy
- If inclement weather forces us to cancel a clinic session, we will send an email at least 60 minutes prior to clinic start
- For a 3 class session:
- As long as 2/3 classes are held we will not offer a prorated credit.
- If less than 2 classes are held we will offer a prorated credit.
- For a 4 class session:
- As long as 3/4 classes are held we will not offer a prorated credit.
- If less than 3 classes are held we will offer a prorated credit.