Skills – Level 1
|Gr. K-2||Fridays | 4:00-5:15pm||Sept 17-Oct 29||$250|
|Gr. 3-5||Fridays | 4:00-5:15pm||Sept 17-Oct 29||$250|
|Gr. 9-12||Fridays | 5:15-6:30pm||Sept 17-Oct 29||$250|
Our Girls Skills – Level 1 course is the first step in becoming a terrific lacrosse player!
This outdoor clinic is for beginning and first-year players.
These classes will focus solely on the fundamentals of the game with a primary emphasis on stick skills (scooping, cradling, throwing, catching and shooting) and beginning to understand game play. Learning proper technique is absolutely vital at this age and these small class sizes allow for personal instruction so the players can identify and practice the correct form both in the clinic and at home until it becomes habitual.
Inclement Weather Policy
- If inclement weather forces us to cancel a fall clinic session, we will send an email at least 60 minutes prior to the clinic start time
- If thunderstorms roll through during a clinic and a parent’s car is not present, clinic participants and coaches will take cover in the front of the school at WES
- As long as 80% of the sessions are held, we will not issue a credit or refund
- If less than 80% of the sessions are held, we will offer a prorated credit or refund to all clinic participants
*Experience Required: None
*Required Equipment: Regulation girls lacrosse stick, goggles, and mouth guard.
These are available for purchase on the Next Level Lacrosse Online Store: https://nextlevelspartans.com/shop/.
- For All Positions (*Goalies play for FREE)
- Class size max: 12 players
- 7-Class Session
- Location: Washington Episcopal School (WES) | 5600 Little Falls Pkwy, Bethesda, MD 20816