PreK LaxKids (Ages 4-5)
|Fridays||Sept. 18 – Oct. 30||3:30 – 4:30||$200|
LaxKids (Ages 5-7)
|Mondays||Sept. 14 – Oct. 26||4:00 – 5:00||$200|
|Fridays||Sept. 18 – Oct. 30||4:30 – 5:30||$200|
These outdoor LaxKids classes are a fantastic way to get your little ones involved in the sport of lacrosse.
These classes introduce boys and girls ages 4-5 & 5-7 to the game of lacrosse utilizing a unique stick called the Warrior EVO Warp Mini, designed specifically for young beginning players. All players will work continuously on the fundamental skills including cradling, scooping, throwing, catching and shooting. These skills will be taught through developmentally appropriate drills and activities.
Fun, small-sized games introduce group play and team concepts.
Inclement Weather Policy
- If inclement weather forces us to cancel a fall clinic session, we will send an email to this thread at least 60 minutes prior to the clinic start time
- If thunderstorms roll through during a clinic and a parent’s car is not present, clinic participants and coaches will take cover in the front of the school at WES, or front of the gym at The Heights, under a very large concrete porch
- Sunday Nov 1, Saturday Nov 8, and Sunday Nov 9 are the makeup days if we are forced to cancel a Monday of Friday session
- As long as 80% of the sessions are held, we will not issue a credit or refund
- If less than 80% of the sessions are held, we will offer a prorated credit or refund to all clinic participants
*Experience Required: None
*Equipment Required: Warrior Warp Mini Stick ($40)
These are available for purchase on the Next Level Lacrosse Online Store: https://nextlevelspartans.com/shop/.
- For All Positions
- Class size max: 10 players
- 7-Class Session
- Location: Washington Episcopal School (WES) | 5600 Little Falls Pkwy, Bethesda, MD 20816