LaxKids (Ages 4.5-7)
|PreK (4.5-5 y.o)||Mondays||4:30-5:30 PM||Sept 12 – Oct 24||$225|
|PreK (4.5-5 y.o)||Fridays||4:00-5:00 PM||Sept 16 – Oct 28||$225|
|LaxKids (5-7 y.o)||Mondays||5:30-6:30 PM||Sept 12 – Oct 24||$225|
|LaxKids (5-7 y.o)||Fridays||5:00-6:00 PM||Sept 16 – Oct 28||$225|
Our weekly spring “softstick” classes introduce boys and girls to the game of lacrosse utilizing a unique “softstick” called the Warrior EVO Warp Mini, designed specifically for young beginning players. Participants will learn the basic skills of cradling, scooping, throwing, catching and shooting through developmentally appropriate drills and activities. Fun, small-sized games introduce concepts of group and team play.
Prerequisites: All players are REQUIRED to use the Warp Mini, which they must bring to each session. This stick is on sale for $40 – HERE. If you order a stick at the link provided, it will be brought and distributed on the first day of clinic.
*PreK LaxKids – PLAYERS MUST BE 4.5 OR OLDER AND IN PRE-K.
*LaxKids – PLAYERS MUST BE 5 OR OLDER.
- For all positions
- Class size: 10-12 players
- 7-Class Session
- Location: Washington Episcopal School (WES) | (5600 Little Falls Pkwy, Bethesda, MD 20816)
Inclement Weather Policy
- If inclement weather forces us to cancel a clinic session, we will send an email at least 60 minutes prior to clinic start
- As long as 80% the sessions are held, we will not issue a credit or refund
- If less than 80% of the sessions are held, we will offer a prorated credit to all clinic participants