Outside at Washington Episcopal School
5600 Little Falls Pkwy, Bethesda, MD
|June 19 – 22 (Mon-Thurs)||Ages 5 – 7||4:30 – 5:30 PM||$200|
|July 25 – 27 (Tues-Thurs)||Ages 5 – 7||4:00 – 5:00 PM||$165|
|August 7 – 10 (Mon-Thurs)||Ages 5 – 7||4:00 – 5:00 PM||$200|
Our summer “softstick” classes introduce boys and girls to the game of lacrosse utilizing a tennis ball and a unique “softstick” called the Warrior EVO Warp Mini, designed specifically for young beginning players. Participants will learn the basic skills of cradling, scooping, throwing, catching and shooting through developmentally appropriate drills and activities. Fun, small-sized games introduce concepts of group and team play.
Prerequisites: All players are REQUIRED to use the Warp Mini, which they must bring to each session.
You can purchase the stick below for $40:
Girls Warp Mini & Boys Warp Mini
If you order a stick at the link provided, it will be brought and distributed on the first day of clinic.
*LaxKids – ALL players MUST be 5 years old or older
- Class size: 10 players
- 3 or 4 class sessions
- Location: Washington Episcopal School (WES) | (5600 Little Falls Pkwy, Bethesda, MD 20816)
Inclement Weather Policy
- If inclement weather forces us to cancel a clinic session, we will send an email at least 60 minutes prior to clinic start
- For a 3 class session:
- As long as 2/3 classes are held we will not offer a prorated credit.
- If less than 2 classes are held we will offer a prorated credit.
- For a 4 class session:
- As long as 3/4 classes are held we will not offer a prorated credit.
- If less than 3 classes are held we will offer a prorated credit.