DMV Premier Boys High School BOX Lacrosse League (Winter 2021-22)
- 7 game season on Sundays in December, January & February @ the Wheaton Sports Pavilion
- Teams should consist of 15-18 players (including a goalie)
- Each team MUST have a coach or responsible adult on the sideline
- JV & Varsity Divisions
- YOU MUST WEAR YOUR RESPECTIVE HIGH SCHOOL/CLUB TEAM REVERSIBLE JERSEY.
- Box Lacrosse – ALL FIELD PLAYERS MUST USE A SHORT STICK.
- 3, 13-minute periods (running clock)
- 60 second shot clock
- 10 seconds to clear past midfield, back court rule in effect
- 1 timeout per game
- All plays near the boards will be called very tight, there is absolutely no body checking into the boards, you must play the ball
- Fighting will not be tolerated. Any player who engages in a fight will be removed from the field immediately and will be suspended from the league for the remainder of the season
- Wheaton Sports Pavilion – 11751 Orebaugh Ave, Wheaton, MD 20902
- $195/per player
Description of Boys Divisions:
Varsity High School League: For rising 9th through 12th grade boys. This league is open to all players who expect to be on their high school’s varsity team during the 2019 spring season.
JV High School League: For rising 9th through 11th grade boys. This league is open to all players who expect to be on their high school’s junior varsity team during the 2019 spring season.
- Bethesda-Chevy Chase
- DC Express
- Flint Hill
- Quince Orchard
- St. Albans
- Walter Johnson
Questions? please email us @ email@example.com
2020-21 schedule will be released two weeks prior to the start of the season!